With your motorbike to the “Kräuterwirt”/”Herb Landlord”
Your holidays on two wheels reaches its highlight at the Rössle. We are a motorbiker friendly guesthouse certified by the ADAC Bayern and the Bayerischen Hotel and Gaststättenverband DEHOGA Bayern e.V.
Hence, it is our particular concern to make your holidays with the motorbike an unforgettable experience. Our Country Hotel is located in the very centre of the Westallgäu near the Bregenzerwald. Therefore, the Rössle in Stiefenhofen, is the ideal starting point for tours to Austria, Switzerland and Italy.
We offer you:
- A family-run country hotel with historical lounges
- Comfortable and stylishly decorated guest rooms
- Welcome drink (beer or non alcoholic beverages)
- Garages or roofed parking spaces for 20 motorbikes with power-operated wrench corner
- A heated drying facility
- Well elaborated tour tips through the Allgäu, the Bregenzerwald and to the nearby Switzerland
- Our Motor- and Biker Taster Days
- Delicious from our Herb Kitchen after beautiful tours
- Motorbike-Contract workshops, motorbike renting as well as sales of parts of all common models in the near surroundings.
Since we also are motorbikers for some years, we are able to show you the most beautiful routes of the Allgäu and the nearest Alps.
ADAC – Motorbike friendly Hotel
According to the directives of the ADAC Bayern and the Bayerischen Hotel- und Gaststättenverbandes DEHOGA Bayern e.V., we are certified as “Motorbike friendly Hotel” and are Basis-Tour Hotel for tours of the Motorbiker Actionteam.
Since 2011, we are also member of the Tourenfahrerhotels Deutschland.